1m Premium Cat 7 Flat Network Patch Cable RJ45 LAN Ethernet 10Gbps 600MHz
Notify me when back in stock
- FLAT length Cat 7 LAN Ethernet Netowrk Patch cable
- FLAT cables are greaet to run under carpet or through tight fitting areas, by being flat damage is avoided to the cable internals as it is a lot harder to damage.
- Cable is an ultra thin design at 5.7mm wide and 1.4 mm height.
- Category 7 cable are backward compatible with Category 5e and Category 6 cables and devices.
- Cat 7 also features even stricter specifications for crosstalk and system noise than Class E.
- To achieve this, shielding has been added for individual wire pairs and the cable as a whole. Besides the shield, the twisting of the pairs and number of turns per unit length increases RF shielding and protects from crosstalk.
- The Category 7 cable standard has been created to allow 10Gbps over 100 m of copper cabling.
- The cable contains four twisted copper wire pairs, just like the earlier standards.
- Category 7 cable is rated for transmission frequencies of up to 600 MHz.
- High performance and great quality.
- 8-pin gold plated RJ45 connectors at both ends.
- Moulded and shielded cable to reduce interference.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Digital Depot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.